The Long Island Yarn Crawl is excited to announce a CONTEST!!
The hashtag #HandmadeLongIsland contest starts now! What is it? Here are the details:
- The contest begins January 1, 2018 and ends April 18, 2018
- Yarn Crawlers will be asked to post pictures of their completed projects to social media (Instagram & Facebook) using the hashtag #HandmadeLongIsland
- Projects will use a pattern from any Long Island designer and will need to indicate in their post the pattern & designer’s name
- One picture per project, but participants can enter as many projects as they like!
- We will select a lucky winner or two via a random number generator.
Things to note:
- if you have a private FB or Instagram account and are not following us, we will not be able to see your post — so follow us here and here!
- participation gives permission for the Long Island Yarn Crawl to use your photo(s) on our social media pages, website and promotional materials.
Head over to our Ravelry Forum and be sure to check out our local designers! They are a talented bunch and may be cooking up some treats for the #HandmadeLongIsland contest!