The Knitting Place is nestled in the heart of Port Washington, a quaint little town along the water, dotted with great restaurants, and charming shops. The Knitting Place is filled with an extensive selection from basic yarns to luxurious fibers in an abundant array of color.
Can’t picture how a yarn will work up? We have many knit and crocheted samples to inspire you! If you are looking for unique, our exclusive designs truly set us apart from the rest.
Our staff is quite skilled, with over 18 years of experience. We are versed in both knitting and crochet, and we take great pride in our fine finishing services
We are proud of our warm sense of community. Our communal table welcomes all skill levels. Whether you are new to the craft or an old timer, you are always welcome at The Knitting Place!
- We will be featuring Myak Yarns and showcasing a trunk show with their yarn.
- Local Indie Dyer, Stephanie, from Asylum Fibers, will be at our shop on Saturday. We are excited to see all the new yarn she will be bringing.
- Our annual “basement sale” will be open from 12:30pm – 6pm on Thursday and Friday as well as 10 – 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be door prizes everyday! If you participated in the Mermaid Spell KAL. WEAR IT! You will be eligible for another door prize.
- Special gifts will be given for purchase over $50 and over $75.
Looking forward to seeing you all!