Nestled in historic downtown Port Jefferson, Knitting Cove and Yarn Shop has been a fixture in town for over 50 years. Friendly and inviting to knitters and crocheters of all levels, our cozy shop carries yarn from Berroco, Cascade, Plymouth, Juniper Moon, Lana Grossa, Alpaca Yarn Company, Feza, and more!
We offer monthly class sessions, specialty classes and Sweater Club throughout the month. There will be special sales and many kits to choose from.
We are thrilled to have an amazing array of talent in our shop for the crawl!
- Toby Roxanne of Toby Roxanne Designs will be with us on Thursday, April 19th from 5 – 8pm,
- Shanna from Lambstrings Yarn on Friday, April 20th
- Jessie from Yarn Over New York on Saturday, April 21 st
- and on Sunday, April 22nd Andi Javori from Javori Designs.
- We will have extended hours for the crawl and join us on Thursday evening
from 6:30 – 8:30pm for a wine and cheese party to celebrate the start of the 4th Annual Long Island Yarn Crawl!
Don’t forget…we have moved to
116 East Main Street, Port Jefferson.