Knit is located in the historic village of Roslyn at 1353 Old Northern Blvd. The shop is a “hidden gem” nestled on the side porch of our building. Crafters are welcome to come and sit at our tables where new friendships are made and old friends get together. We like to call our store the “Cheers” of knitting stores, the place where everyone knows your name. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always available to help you.
The first Wednesday of each month is Knit Nite from 7-9pm. Bring dinner and spend the evening knitting and crocheting with people who share your love of the craft.
There’s always something new going on at Knit: knit-a-longs, classes, trunk shows, bingo night. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook @knitlongisland to see our latest projects and keep up with what’s happening at the shop. Sign up for our newsletter at www.knitlongisland.com.
Yarn Crawl Highlights
- We have been very busy designing new pieces for this year and making new samples. We will be featuring new patterns and have several new kits.
- We are excited to be hosting a trunk show, Cozy Colorworks, again this year. Sandy, the force behind the yarn, will be in the shop on Friday and Saturday to talk with you and help you with your yarn selection.
- Handmade swifts and yarn spindles from Wools of Whimsy using White Maple or Red Oak wood.
Yarn Crawl Specials
- All Marisol yarns will be 20% off during the crawl.
- We’ve restocked Nancy’s Nook with new sale merchandise so be sure to check it out.
- With every purchase of $50.00 or more, you will receive a gift from Knit.