We are so very excited for the 5th annual Long Island Yarn Crawl this weekend! Here are some key things to know:
- Print a passport – Get a passport and get one stamp or ten. Turn it in at the end of the weekend to be entered for a prize. Those who received ten shop stamps will be entered for the grand prize drawing.
- Shop Hours & Specials – Shops may have special extended hours for the weekend or special events happening. See the shop page for their hours and a link to every “shops spotlight” blog post which has a background on the shop and their special events.
- Social Media – Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. We will be sharing yours and the shops posts all weekend. Tag your posts with #longislandyarncrawl or #longislandyarncrawl2019
- Bring your charity knits into the shops labeled.
- Special event Long Island Yarn Crawl bags are your gift with a $40 purchase (while supplies last). You can also purchase a bag for $5.
- NEW! Katrinkles stitch markers are available at each shop for that shop and the yarn crawl, $2 each. Quantities are limited. Collect them all!
Most of all enjoy! We all look forward to seeing you.
Crawl prizes, including the grand prize will be pulled on April 17th at 7pm at Knit.