Pick up your free passport at any participating yarn shop or print it out here. Visit as many or as few shops as you like, just get out to our local yarn shops of Long Island. To enter your passport for the Grand Prize you must receive a stamp from all 10 shops. Drop off a passport with any stamp on it for an additional drawing. You can start your crawl at any participating shop – there is no official order. See this page for complete list of participating stores. No purchase required to stamp your passport at each shop. Get your passport!
Turn in your passport at any shop to be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing (more information and complete list of rules below).
Each shop will be offering specials for the yarn crawl – either a special kit or discount. Details of each shop’s special plans are being posted to the blog with a new update every few days leading up to the crawl.
Purchase your Long Island Yarn Crawl bag at participating yarn shops (while supplies last) for $5, or receive one free with a minimum purchase of $40.
Each shop has as door prize drawing where a $40 minimum purchase is your entry into the drawing.
No purchase required to stamp your passport at each shop. Turn in your stamped passport at any store. Crawlers who collect stamps from all 10 stores will be entered to win the grand prize of a $100 gift card from each of the participating stores, or second prize, over $400 of yarn donated by gold sponsor Knitting Fever. Participants who drop off a passport with fewer than 10 stamps will be entered to win a separate drawing. Further prizes will be announced as the yarn crawl approaches!
- You must be present to have your passport stamped. No exceptions.
- Only one passport per person please.
- You must have your own name on your passport to have it stamped. We may ask for ID.
- Participants must be 18 years of age.
- Prizes will not be mailed, you must pick them up at the store for door prizes. Grand prizes arrangements will be made on an individual basis.
- Notification will be sent to the winners within two weeks after the crawl has commenced, and a list of all winners will be posted on this site soon after.
- By accepting a prize, winners are allowing us to use their full name to be published on our website and/or Facebook page for promotional purposes only.
- Have a great time!