The following restaurant recommendations are from the yarn shops:
Brookhaven (near Yaphank)
- Painters Restaurant – 416 South Country Road – We hear they have a nice lounge with couches to sit and knit.
- Delicacies – 1354 Old Northern Blvd – right across the street from Knit
- Yolo Yogurt – 1355 Old Northern Blvd. – right next door to Knit
- Love Lane Kitchen – 240 Love Lane – right across the street (free coffee with food purchase)
- Lombardi’s – 170 Love Lane – right across the street
- Ammirati’s – 135 Love Lane – 2 doors down
- Love Lane Sweet Shop – 125 Love Lane – 3 doors down, if you like chocolate for lunch
- Village Cheese Shop – 105 Love Lane – 4 doors down
- Roanoke Vineyards tasting room – 165 Love Lane – right next door, for the end of the day!
- Wild Honey – 1 East Main St.
- Sweet Tomato – 91 Audrey Ave.
- Taby’s – 28 Audrey Ave.
- Canterbury’s – 46 Audrey Ave.
- Periwinkles – 6 Audrey Ave.
- Port Washington Diner – 41 Main St.
- Gino’s Pizzeria – 48 Main St.
- Ayhan’s Market – 293 Main St.
- iDiner – 87 Main St.
- Salvatore’s Pizzeria – 124 Shore Rd.
There is also a thread on Ravelry with recommendations of other places to eat: http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/long-island-yarn-crawl/3119927/1-25
- Roslyn Claremont Hotel, Roslyn: http://www.theroslynhotel.com/
convenient to Knit in Roslyn & The Knitting Place in Port Washington
- The Inn At Fox Hollow, Woodbury: http://www.theinnatfoxhollow.com/ convenient to The Knitted Purl in Oyster Bay & The Knitting Garden in Huntington
- Hampton Inn Long Island Brookhaven: http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/new-york/hampton-inn-long-island-brookhaven-ISPBHHX/index.html convenient to Long Island Livestock Co. in Yaphank & The Knitting Cove in Port Jefferson
- Cedar House on Sound Bed & Breakfast, Mattituck: http://www.cedarhouseonsound.com/ convenient to Altman’s Needlearts in Mattituck and Nuna Knits in Riverhea